Sunday 24th February Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 24th February Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:52 pm
    ----
We are still at the very hot center of Australia. After this sightseeing trip to Uluru we are ready to continue back to the coast. We can't achieve this with one flight, so we can take the DC2 again and take here northward.

Any other aircraft of this type and speed range is also welcome!

To avoid the heat, let's take off shortly after sunrise.

See you Sunday

#2: Re: Sunday 24th February Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:10 am
    ----
Another beautiful flight, with a gear failure, go-around and successful landing for me.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Sunday 24th February Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 pm
    ----
and here some piccie's from my pov and a pleasurable flight

enjoy Cool

fled
Cool

#4: Re: Sunday 24th February Bush Flight Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:12 am
    ----
Fled, I would like TS info for bush flights Please email me MBRENSON @ mchsi.com

#5: Re: Sunday 24th February Bush Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:50 am
    ----
Hi Guys, I will unfortunately not be at the next flight. My wife and I are gong out of town for the weekend to work a craft show. My wife has s small craft business and she will be selling things there, and I will be needed to assist her. Have a good flight and I will fly it on my own when we return.

#6: Re: Sunday 24th February Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 am
    ----
Hey guys,
Sorry to hear you can't make the flight wingnut. Have fun at the craft show. Take some pics, eh?

I acquired for myself a B-17 yesterday, for my birthday Wink . The base model only comes with two versions though. I've downloaded a couple more (Carolina Moon and Blonde Bombshell, I think) What other ones should I be getting? Should I go for the "Accu-sim" pack? It's kinda expensive for an addon enhancement.

I flew it from northern California to Washington State, landing on the beech at the end. Then I continued north to BC. I took some pictures of my departure from "Copalis Beech State Park" airstrip, going to Vancouver BC.

#7: Re: Sunday 24th February Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:56 am
    ----
Hi Jeff,

Happy Birthday!
I do recommend the AccuSim Pack, it makes all the difference if you like flying airplanes as they should be flown. Engine and system controls are very real, you have a crew that talks to you, you have to repair damages and so on.
See you tonight...

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights