Official Warning! Not for weak tummies (& NOT Stoopy!)
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Official Warning! Not for weak tummies (& NOT Stoopy!) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:07 am
    ----
You have been warned.

I TOLD YOU!

It's the end of times. And you thought a 4-door Charger looked and smelled bad?! Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: Official Warning! Not for weak tummies (& NOT Stoopy!) Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:51 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

It's the end of times.

Exactly what I thought. One door for each Horseman of the Apocalypse. Guess they're not as nimble as they used to be.

Evil or Very Mad

#3: Re: Official Warning! Not for weak tummies (& NOT Stoopy!) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:00 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- JG300-Ascout

It's the end of times.

Exactly what I thought. One door for each Horseman of the Apocalypse. Guess they're not as nimble as they used to be.

Evil or Very Mad

"Representatives explained that the addition of two doors makes the Mustang more user-friendly, and its spacious back seat will make the car appeal to an entirely new type of buyer."

Yeah, the type of buyer who's wife will now either approve of (or worse, want to drive) hubby's car...precisely the kind of thing that two doors and a stiff Hurst shifter were selected to prevent! Laughing

#4: Re: Official Warning! Not for weak tummies (& NOT Stoopy!) Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 am
    ----
BAARRRFFFFF Crying or Very sad

#5: Re: Official Warning! Not for weak tummies (& NOT Stoopy!) Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:53 am
    ----
Ehh, Just makes getting the girl in & out of the back seat easier...forgot, I'm married...nevermind.

#6: Re: Official Warning! Not for weak tummies (& NOT Stoopy!) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:32 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
Ehh, Just makes getting the girl in & out of the back seat easier...forgot, I'm married...nevermind.

Who you kiddin'? At our age, that sort of activity in the back of a passenger car would put the whole squad in traction for a week! Real men want a real bed. Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum