For those of you who are feeling bad....
-> Officer's Club

#1: For those of you who are feeling bad.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:32 pm
    ----
...about missing my recent birthday.....

I've found a way you can all pitch in and make it up to me...

C'mon, you don't need to live with all that guilt!
Mr. Green

#2: Re: For those of you who are feeling bad.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:55 am
    ----
Aww DANGIT I knew I'd missed your birthday - I'm sorry!

Maybe not sorry enough to buy that for ya, but sorry nevertheless!

#3: Re: For those of you who are feeling bad.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:03 am
    ----
was going to bake you a birthday cake, but the Fire Marshall said that many candles would be illegal Twisted Evil

#4: Re: For those of you who are feeling bad.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:36 am
    ----
- piney
was going to bake you a birthday cake, but the Fire Marshall said that many candles would be illegal Twisted Evil

An F-4 only has two candles, so I think you should go for it!

#5: Re: For those of you who are feeling bad.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:39 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Aww DANGIT I knew I'd missed your birthday - I'm sorry!

Maybe not sorry enough to buy that for ya, but sorry nevertheless!

See how you are?....always cheaping out when it gets down to the nitty-gritty. Years of faithful service with no promotions and all I ask you to do this one little thing for me....but NOOOOOOOOO! Rolling Eyes

#6: Re: For those of you who are feeling bad.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:06 pm
    ----

Light yer own demm candle!

#7: Re: For those of you who are feeling bad.... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:54 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- piney

An F-4 only has two candles, so I think you should go for it!

But they are BIG smoky candles Mr. Green

#8: Re: For those of you who are feeling bad.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:16 pm
    ----
- piney

sorry to be late to the party, but wholehartedly many happy and healthy returns Herr Ascout !

fled
Cool

-> Officer's Club