[revived] Force Feedback Pitch roll and yaw
-> Hardware

#1: [revived] Force Feedback Pitch roll and yaw Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 pm
    ----
Archived topic has been revived »» www.com-central.net/in...&t=896

- berlopez
HI, Wolter: Thanks! I didn't find the complete link. I purchased the soft ware sometime ago and I was Very satisfied with it. It has fx. a breaking affect that is unsurpasses the default forces, you even feel the turn forces on the stick. I just e-mailed you regarding help with an avatar I'd like to put in.

#2: Re: [revived] Force Feedback Pitch roll and yaw Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:25 pm
    ----
Wow it's been sometime... My old computer died, comminted suicide and burned. too expensive to fix Instead I bought a Dell Vostro 220,which I know is old but at least usable, Unfortunately it has Windoes 7 Pro preintalled I have had to learn its' ways, but so far so good. Lately I have been experiencing something very annoying with my joystick it's a MS SWFF2 which has worked flawlessly for some years now. Simply connected to USB, as The FsForce in windows 7 and FSX would mean another minor investment.Call me cheap. Anyway when i fly by a/p duringa climb or descend the stick starts to react to those movements and move violently as if beatting it self again the consolit seat in; Never happened before and I'm wondering why this eratic behavior has began to happen, Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

berlopez

-> Hardware