Bet'cha Ascout and Stoopy each want one
-> Officer's Club

#1: Bet'cha Ascout and Stoopy each want one Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:34 pm
    ----
The bike, that is Wink

Cool

#2: Re: Bet'cha Ascout and Stoopy each want one Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm
    ----
Sure! But for knee-draggin' handling, you need to turn that puppy 90 degrees. Wink

www.jrlcycles.com/JRL_pics.html

#3: Re: Bet'cha Ascout and Stoopy each want one Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:30 pm
    ----
Thought it was going to be photo's of each other.

#4: Re: Bet'cha Ascout and Stoopy each want one Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:29 pm
    ----
- Shades
Thought it was going to be photo's of each other.

Get real. I could never love another man the way I love....ME! Razz

#5: Re: Bet'cha Ascout and Stoopy each want one Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:29 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
I could never love another swine the way I love....ME! Razz

*FIXED*

#6: Re: Bet'cha Ascout and Stoopy each want one Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:40 pm
    ----
I'll gladly take an Enduro version of the bike for mondo rooster-tail action, the dame is perfect as-is!!!!

-> Officer's Club