Sunday April 7th Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday April 7th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:02 pm
    ----
We are up to a special again!

While looking through the pages of OZx I stumbled across a wonderful scenery. Not only is it very nicely made, it's FREE!

So for at least next Sunday we will explore the interesting islands in the Torres Strait, at the northernmost point of Australia.

To enjoy this flight, please download the scenery here: aussiex.org/forum/inde...t-islands.
Please don't forget to download and install the OZx library, if you hadn't done it before. It comes with the OZx Australia

package.

As for an airplane, I think the Aerosoft Catalina would be a good choice, but the Goose is fine as well or any STOL aircraft with

wheels, since all runways are pretty short and on an island. But landing a flying boat close to the beach is always an option...

Take off is planned at YTNI. For the Catalina (or the Goose) it is best to use the shallow beach and taxi into the water for a longer

runway. Intermediate landings are also scheduled, so get ready for this one!

#2: Re: Sunday April 7th Bush Flight Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:12 pm
    ----
Gunter please get ahold of me on skype so I can get TS and fxhost ips
THX

#3: Re: Sunday April 7th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:24 pm
    ----
Sure will, but it looks like I will be about 10 minutes late, I still have a visitor here who needs some help.....

#4: Re: Sunday April 7th Bush Flight Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:28 pm
    ----
no problem...getting scenery files anyway

Thx

#5: Re: Sunday April 7th Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:30 pm
    ----
and here some impressions of today antics Razz

was great fun and even the weather did held Smile

fled
Cool

#6: Re: Sunday April 7th Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:22 pm
    ----
Wow!!! Beautiful shots, Fled. Great trip. That was alot of fun.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: Sunday April 7th Bush Flight Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 am
    ----
nice pics gentlemen...had a great time....Highly recommend this to all.

#8: Re: Sunday April 7th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 am
    ----
Great shots, thanks for sharing and glad you liked our trip!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights