NOthing is out of reach of the clampers///
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: NOthing is out of reach of the clampers/// Author: Smashy PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:36 pm
    ----
Enuff said!

#2: Re: NOthing is out of reach of the clampers/// Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:39 pm
    ----
This never would have happened if a complacent crew hadn't left their vehicle unmanned in a hostile area.

#3: Re: NOthing is out of reach of the clampers/// Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:24 pm
    ----
Well said, Doug.
I wonder if the clamp will hold up and not be crushed when the tank starts up, lol.
P.S.: Gotta love the tactical number and the license plate number. How do you write "Number of the Beast" in Russian? Число зверя?

#4: Re: NOthing is out of reach of the clampers/// Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:00 pm
    ----
- Costas_TT
Well said, Doug.
I wonder if the clamp will hold up and not be crushed when the tank starts up, lol.
P.S.: Gotta love the tactical number and the license plate number. How do you write "Number of the Beast" in Russian? Число зверя?

I think it might damage the track if they try to move the tank.

Wheels

#5: Re: NOthing is out of reach of the clampers/// Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 pm
    ----
- Costas_TT
P.S.: Gotta love the tactical number and the license plate number

I think that "H W" on the licence plate means "Hell on Wheels"

P-O

#6: Re: NOthing is out of reach of the clampers/// Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 am
    ----
I wonder if that's an original T-34/76 or muck up T-34/85 ?

#7: Re: NOthing is out of reach of the clampers/// Author: AsbjoernLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 pm
    ----
I`d say a Photoshop - mockup ...

... the licence plate looks like a regular German licene plate from the Hannover region (H - ) ...

...and the tactical sign looks as a kind of a Teddy-bear to me?!?

But for sure a funny picture...

Jens

-> AFV News Discussion Board