Please help from history SEXTON (DA 105/22)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Please help from history SEXTON (DA 105/22) Author: PatrikLocation: Czech republic PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:29 am
    ----
Hello. A friend of the Slovak own SEXTON (DA 105/22) who served in the Italian Army. Hull number is 1953. Can anyone find out where he fought in the Second World War?
Wants to know its history, please help.

#2: Re: Please help from history SEXTON (DA 105/22) Author: PatrikLocation: Czech republic PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:03 pm
    ----
Will you help us with the history Sexton?

#3: Re: Please help from history SEXTON (DA 105/22) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 pm
    ----
Hello Patrik,

I'm sure members are willing to help, but the information you ask for may not be readily or easily available and accessable. The necessary records may or may not exist. May or may not be located. May be difficult to obtain, due to the passage of time and the investment of effort required to find and sift through the archives (assuming they do exist). Records of service of military equipment can be unclear, especially for disposable and relatively inexpensive (compared, for example, to aircraft) items that may change ownership during or after wartime. Information is perishable and sometimes difficult to obtain even when it exists. I'm sure we all wish you the best of luck in the search, but prepare for the possibility that the search may go unanswered.

#4: Re: Please help from history SEXTON (DA 105/22) Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:26 pm
    ----
I was going to suggest the Maple Leaf Up forum, but I guess I'm too late:

www.mapleleafup.net/fo...hp?t=20181

-> AFV News Discussion Board