Whoa! A museum AND a newsletter...FINALLY!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Whoa! A museum AND a newsletter...FINALLY! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:34 am
    ----
Maybe good spots for a JG300 alumni reunion?

eighttrackmuseum.com/home.html

www.8trackheaven.com/

#2: Re: Whoa! A museum AND a newsletter...FINALLY! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:56 pm
    ----
I think you might be on to something there, what say you make the play list and I'll take care of the party favours, maybe something from Morocco.

#3: Re: Whoa! A museum AND a newsletter...FINALLY! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm
    ----
- JG300-Dan736
I think you might be on to something there, what say you make the play list and I'll take care of the party favours, maybe something from Morocco.

Well, this is the museum director. Given that the museum is operated by appointment, I'm thinking we should just rent the place for the evening. From the looks of ol' Bucks, the party favors may just come with the package!

artandseek.net/2010/12...in-dallas/

The museum is in Deep Ellum, so a good cocktail can't be more than 30 seconds away in any direction. Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum