in memorian Uhu_BlueMax
-> Officer's Club

#1: in memorian Uhu_BlueMax Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:31 pm
    ----

It is with great pain in my hart that I have to write this post to inform you all that my good friend and CFS1 comrade at arms Paul Turner aka Uhu_BlueMax from the NJG7 squadron has passed away yesterday at the much to young age of 46 years.

Paul is now in the great Blue Sky,
I will miss you dearly my friend and you will always be in our thoughts.

Sad

#2: Re: in memorian Uhu_BlueMax Author: Uhu_DutchmanLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:22 pm
    ----
Oh my, 46 years old and he already left for his last flight. I remember Paul very well from the CFS1-flights of course and from the meeting in Voorburg years ago where I met Paul and Shirl. Still have the pictures from that weekend.

Rest in peace my friend,

Uhu-Dutchman

#3: Re: in memorian Uhu_BlueMax Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:27 pm
    ----
Sad Very sad news indeed...

#4: Re: in memorian Uhu_BlueMax Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:46 pm
    ----
¤§¤

Salute and farewell from me and everyone in 607 Group, EURO Sqn.

#5: Re: in memorian Uhu_BlueMax Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:14 pm
    ----
A "virtual flyby/missing man"" and salute from JG300.

#6: Re: in memorian Uhu_BlueMax Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:40 pm
    ----
-S-

R.I.P. and Blue Skys........

Hammer

#7: Re: in memorian Uhu_BlueMax Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:42 pm
    ----
-S-

R.I.P. and Blue Skys........

Hammer

-> Officer's Club