Sunday 30th June Bushflight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 30th June Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 pm
    ----
We are still far away from large cities, but we are heading to an interesting destination anyway: Woomera. It was a prohibitet area (maybe it still is), associated to testing rockets and more...

It will be a loooooong trip with 465 nm, so something fast will come in handy for this flight. I think the Texan II will be a good choice again, but it is up to you!

See you all Sunday

#2: Re: Sunday 30th June Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 pm
    ----
Jeff, what happened?

#3: Re: Sunday 30th June Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:52 pm
    ----
- Snorre
Jeff, what happened?

??? What do you mean? I saved my flight and shut down, Then I got in my car and took my son, Adam and my nephew Matt to the Lake Whatcom park. I just got back. Now I am going to eat lunch with my Mom. After that . . . more flying. Yay!!! Wink

Ok, I'm back from getting the kids from the lake, and it's 6:30pm. No flying yet, but it is 90 degrees out. Too hot to fly, I think.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Sunday 30th June Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:24 am
    ----
No, I posted that before the flight, when I saw you on FSHost and then you disappeared. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for sharing your pics.

#5: Re: Sunday 30th June Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:42 pm
    ----
Yep, I suspected as much. I've finished the flight last night, and manually uploaded the remaining pics to the collection. I am having trouble with my Desktop Photobucket Backup program. . . . and this morning I lost my internet connection and telephone line again for a little while. I suspect a loose wire somewhere. Vigorous rustling of wires and unplugging/replugging things seemed to fix it. Yay!!

So the slideshow is finished now. You can see the crowd that gathered for my arrival. They love me there! See you next Sunday.

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights