Frickin' hot!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Frickin' hot! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:02 am
    ----
I'm back in Barbados, on the West coast and it is socially permissible to begin perspiring at 05:00 hrs.
Which is handy.., for me.
Rodonckulous amount of dusky chicks on the beach here, which is only 250yds long, so all nice 'n' handy.

Just thought I'd sign in while I'm here to wish you lot a Happy 4th July and remind you that one of these days we shall be taking what's rightfully ours back.
Who knows?
I could be the advance force.
Today Bridgetown, tomorrow Sauselito!
Hey! Least I'm on the right side of the Atlantic.
Going on a bus tour of the island today (bus has air-con... how could I say 'No.'?

Oy Bushy, I see your recent visitors globe is mean to rotate.
Very nice.
Doesn't on mine.
Thought I'd mention, coz I know how you 'preciate knowin' this stuff (sorry folks - now he's got somethin' ta fix, expect the site to be going down for a few months real soon!).

#2: Re: Frickin' hot! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:25 pm
    ----
I'm guessing cocktail hour comes early in Barbados? Wink

#3: Re: Frickin' hot! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:15 am
    ----
Surprisingly not.
Bastid bar staff don't seem to start until 09:00!
I'm all inclusive so I sure as heck ain't walkin' next door to the Rum-shop where I'd have to pay for it!!!
It does flow plenty when they are here though.
All-inclusive means they serve the cheap local stuff which is only 70-80%.
Pacing is essential in this heat.
And mixing with plenty of water... and beer.
Playing havoc with my 53 year ole bladder.

Well, sun's up and I have an invasion plan to finish.
Back to the beach fer me.
Y'all enjoy yer sissy celebration while ya can.
Next year it's bein' renamed, "British Colonialism Day".
Razz

#4: Re: Frickin' hot! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:49 pm
    ----
- Shades
Surprisingly not.

Next year it's bein' renamed, "British Colonialism Day".
Razz

...actually, that's starting to sound kind of liberating. If you want to start earlier, it can only help. Wink

#5: Re: Frickin' hot! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:00 pm
    ----
Just when do we start liberating our British colony? We can put the ex-royals on social security.

#6: Re: Frickin' hot! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:14 pm
    ----
- piney
Just when do we start liberating our British colony? We can put the ex-royals on social security.

Commensurate, of course, with their S.S. contribution statement. Laughing

#7: Re: Frickin' hot! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:06 pm
    ----
See if you can get a few good bikini pics for us Mr. Green

#8: Re: Frickin' hot! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:27 pm
    ----
- JG300-Dan736

Workin' on it.
Already been warned twice.....

#9: Re: Frickin' hot! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 pm
    ----
- JG300-Dan736

Of wimmin' this time, not yourself, like usual. Rolling Eyes

#10: Re: Frickin' hot! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:07 pm
    ----
HEY!!!
It took me months of hard work to get my Bikini Body back for this year.
You'll just have to learn to appreciate it.

Been out and about rather a lot and had three trips on something called "The Reggae Bus" now.
There are two buses here on the island.
Both cost BD$ 2.00 to go anywhere on the island (BD$ 1.98 = 1.00 U$D).
There is a Government sponsored bus and then there's the privately owned "Reggae Bus".
The "Reggae Bus" is sponsored (and insured) by Beelzebub and is an interesting experience.
Like Las Vegas I would not have missed it but now I've done it, I will be trying to miss it in future.
It is not what you might call 'safe', with all owners racing each other to the next bus stop to pick up fares.

#11: Re: Frickin' hot! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:51 pm
    ----
What, no funds for the ganja bus, Mon? Laughing

-> Officer's Club