OK, I am SO ticked off right now!
-> Officer's Club

#1: OK, I am SO ticked off right now! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 am
    ----
I pay a hunnerd dollars a month for high res dish TV....and I'm not scheduled to view....

SHARKNADO

I don't understand how something like this can happen in America! Top frikken' dollar and no quality programming! Evil or Very Mad

#2: Re: OK, I am SO ticked off right now! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 am
    ----
....."Snakes on a plane"....

Been watching this develop on C.N.N. while I'm over here.
Funny crap.
Incidentally, what happened to CNN?
I only watch it on holiday.
When I first found it (over ten years ago) it was a brilliant channel.

#3: Re: OK, I am SO ticked off right now! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:26 pm
    ----
Alas you have missed the greatest bad movie ever made (rivaling Plan 9 from outer space, IMHO )
Regarding CNN, it was taken over by tree rats about 8 years ago

#4: Re: OK, I am SO ticked off right now! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:39 pm
    ----
What gets me is they missed the opportunity to have a brilliant double-feature by first showing "Squirm"....anyone not familiar with this 1976 classic (and my vote for absolute worst movie ever) should consider themselves extremely fortunate...

www.imdb.com/title/tt0075261/

#5: Re: OK, I am SO ticked off right now! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 pm
    ----
I don't remember the name of it, but I once saw a horror movie about giant mutant spiders from outer space.
They were jeeps with red filters over the headlights and forty foot pipe-cleaners hanging off the sides.
So bad it was brilliant.
And hilarious.
Think it was a 70's movie too.
No excuse.

#6: Re: OK, I am SO ticked off right now! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 am
    ----
- Shades
....."Snakes on a plane"....

Been watching this develop on C.N.N. while I'm over here.
Funny crap.
Incidentally, what happened to CNN?
I only watch it on holiday.
When I first found it (over ten years ago) it was a brilliant channel.

See "infotainment". Once "Headline News" dropped Lynn Russell and Lynda Vaughn for the various bimbos that bring you "People Magazine" every 30 minutes and Ted turned CNN into the Communist News Network, it's all faded into memory. I used to watch it religiously, and then switched to the Cartoon Channel for serious programing.

The first sign was in CNN international's Ralitza Vasilova had her mole removed and she started doing fawning interviews over Ian Anderson as Salmon Farmer instead of as Jethro Tull leader. That was as sure a sign of the "end of times" as ever could be imagined.

Is that geek Richard Quest still hosting CNN business traveler? If the answer is yes, that's a clear sign that the seventh seal has been broken. Most annoying bloke ever to be given an open microphone. Rolling Eyes

Sorry...back in the early-mid 2000's, I witnessed the decline of CNN from abroad and it was truly the end of civilization as we knew it. Evil or Very Mad

#7: Re: OK, I am SO ticked off right now! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:33 am
    ----
No idea about who's hosting.
Didn't hold my attention long enough.
It's like 'Soap' News now.
Used to be a hot broad hosting it though whose name I think was Katie (I forget, it was a while ago and I got old and crotchety).
I remember her.
Ridiculously cute, girl-next-door, face.

#8: Re: OK, I am SO ticked off right now! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:17 pm
    ----
And shades you didnt see her first lol.

#9: Re: OK, I am SO ticked off right now! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:10 pm
    ----
Course I did.
Dat's da law!
Shades saw 'em all first.

-> Officer's Club