T8 90mm gun, Milan IN
-> Artillery Forum

#1: T8 90mm gun, Milan IN Author: Kurt_Laughlin PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:39 pm
    ----
SN 23

It's at the American Legion, approx 7500 W Indian Trail

39.1338N 85.1259W

Photos
i75.photobucket.com/al...0657bf.jpg
i75.photobucket.com/al...0657bf.jpg
i75.photobucket.com/al...a3fde8.jpg
i75.photobucket.com/al...a14e8c.jpg

KL

#2: Re: T8 90mm gun, Milan IN Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:00 pm
    ----
Looks like you're gettin' the hang of it there, Kurt! If I may make a suggestion, when you go to the photobucket page where your image is, you will see four choices under "Links to share this photo". If you left click the last one tagged as "IMG", it will automatically copy the URL to display (the box will change to yellow and it will say "copied" briefly) and the pic will appear directly here when you paste and submit the post. There are other ways to do it, but that's the easiest. You can post multiple img codes before posting the message. We ask that you not submit more than 5-6 per page. If you have a bunch of images to post, then feel free to just open a new thread and call them "Visit to Museum XYZ, Pt. I, II and III and so on, or whatever is appropriate. This is solely as a consideration for those on dial up or other slow connections where their page loads may crawl due to too many graphics on one page.

Ex.

But the way you're doing it is perfectly acceptable as well, so whatever you want to do.

#3: Re: T8 90mm gun, Milan IN Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:09 pm
    ----
another good find

-> Artillery Forum