Lawreceville Rocket
-> Guns and Other Weapons Systems Apart From Artillery

#1: Lawreceville Rocket Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 pm
    ----
Any one know what it was?
Last item some trucks.

#2: Re: Lawreceville Rocket Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:28 pm
    ----
"Honest John", maybe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...rocket.jpg

#3: Re: Lawreceville Rocket Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 am
    ----
Ascout, might be right, fins look the same. There was no warhead to compare. Rick

#4: Re: Lawreceville Rocket Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:57 pm
    ----
Hi Folks!

Looks like most of a Honest John rocket to me.

Sgt, Scouts out!

#5: Re: Lawreceville Rocket Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:32 pm
    ----
For years there was an Honest John (complete with launch trailer and tractor) in front of the NJ Guard armory down in Cape May county, south Joisey as you bums say, It eventually disappeared. This might be it

#6: Re: Lawreceville Rocket Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:11 pm
    ----
Thanks for the "Honest John" input, so it was across the DE Bay. There's also some trucks in there, and for Roy an M114. Almost forgot M44 SPH in the growth too. Rick

#7: Re: Lawreceville Rocket Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 am
    ----
- Rick_Eshleman
Thanks for the "Honest John" input, so it was across the DE Bay. There's also some trucks in there, and for Roy an M114. Almost forgot M44 SPH in the growth too. Rick

Roy and I used to operate in bush about like that. Laughing

#8: Re: Lawreceville Rocket Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:39 am
    ----
I believe it Doug! Great camouflage if You can find Your vehicle. LOL. Rick

#9: Re: Lawreceville Rocket Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:21 am
    ----
- Rick_Eshleman
I believe it Doug! Great camouflage if You can find Your vehicle. LOL. Rick

Believe it!

#10: Re: Lawreceville Rocket Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:19 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

That brush is why the fronts of our Sheridans were damaged. They would lead and play bulldozer to brake a trail through that.

Sgt, Scouts out!

#11: Re: Lawreceville Rocket Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:14 pm
    ----
Those are Honest John launcher trucks in the bushes

-> Guns and Other Weapons Systems Apart From Artillery