Sunday29th September Exploration Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday29th September Exploration Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:12 pm
    ----
Hi gentlemen,

Monday night my Dad passed away. Therefore I'm not sure if I can make it to our Sunday event.

But here is the flight for you, have fun, see you soon.

#2: Re: Sunday29th September Exploration Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:25 pm
    ----
My condolences to you and your family. May your dad rest in peace. Thanks for the Flightplan, see you next time.

#3: Re: Sunday29th September Exploration Flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:24 pm
    ----
Sorry to hear that Gunter... Sad

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers...

Fella's, I think we should put off this flight until next week. What do you think?

#4: Re: Sunday29th September Exploration Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:26 pm
    ----
I have been preparing for the flight for an hour, updating TS3, checking connections, testing DX10 in Europe, etc. . . . I'm gonna fly!
If you wait and do the same flight next week, that's ok with me too. I will fly that one also.

#5: Re: Sunday29th September Exploration Flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:33 pm
    ----
LOL Jeff, I understand!!! Wink

#6: Re: Sunday29th September Exploration Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:36 pm
    ----
I'm ready guys, let's do it!

#7: Re: Sunday29th September Exploration Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:39 pm
    ----
Thanks for your nice words, much appreciated.

#8: Re: Sunday29th September Exploration Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:39 am
    ----
Good news guys! My Around the World Amelia Earhart series of flights are complete. At 7:20 pm Nebraska time, I chocked and locked my plane at the terminal at Oakland. The flight was flown real time, though I would fly a few hours and save flight and begin where I left off, throughout the series. I think I will have a beer to celebrate. Wahoo!!!! Now, I can see if I can come up with something else to so that is similar.

#9: Re: Sunday29th September Exploration Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:56 am
    ----
Hello boys,
I've managed to dump my pics in the bucket, and it's only Tuesday. Great job on your flight Ron! Congrats!

Here's the pics from this flight:

---> Mr. Green Mr. Green <--- Click Me!!!

#10: Re: Sunday29th September Exploration Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:28 pm
    ----
Cool Ron, congratulations!

thanks for the pics Jeff..

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights