Christmas ideas for The Stoopy....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Christmas ideas for The Stoopy.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:30 pm
    ----
www.dudeiwantthat.com/...helmet.asp

This ought to get that dweeb in the Prius off your ass at stop lights, just turn around and glare. Twisted Evil

If that's too extreme, there's always the Batman version.

#2: Re: Christmas ideas for The Stoopy.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:13 pm
    ----
Oh I LIKE that!!!!

Somebody made a batman suit but seriously it was like....dare I say.... gaytarded. There I said it.

Could have used it a week or two ago. I don't usually do the turn-around-and-stare thing, usually I stand on the pegs and that's enough to confuse 'em and make them back off (or risk seeing my butt again, but I did have a Lexus riding my butt during a commute home. Turned around and raised my hand in a WTF? gesture. While it worked well, this woulda been perfect.

Thanks dude I appreciate the thought!

#3: Re: Christmas ideas for The Stoopy.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:05 am
    ----
I wonder if there's a provision for keeping the dreadlocks under control at speed that doesn't involve a rubber band or barrette? A predator with a ponytail seems so uncool.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum