Honorary Membership!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Honorary Membership! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:49 pm
    ----
In recognition of his outstanding work on the FSX/PrePar3D version of the KORS Pigsty scenery, Freiherr_Kiefer has been given honorary membership to our swinely group, and is hereby entitled to all the privileges and benefits thereof.

This includes access to the hallowed JG300 Private Forum, so you can steep yourself in the rich history and powerful smells of our longstanding gruppe if you care to, and make yourself at home as "just one of the piggies" now!

Please welcome Freiherr_Kiefer to the group!

#2: Re: Honorary Membership! Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:53 pm
    ----
Thank you so much, I am deeply moved by this tremendous honor (new guy gets outhouse duty, right)

seriously though, I enjoyed the original scenery so much it was a real pleasure to build the new one. It's intended in the spirit of fun and I hope you all enjoy poking around and finding the new goodies, and I couldn't imagine you guys not having your beloved 109"s to do it in

Please enjoy

#3: Re: Honorary Membership! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:01 pm
    ----
Coolness. Not only do we get a construction-crew-in-residence, they actually finish the job on time and under budget!

Plus, there'd been some grumbling about the last new member not having been seen for a while and the latrine was about to be cited by the health dept., so some new blood on the duty roster may well be a good thing. We'll even spring for a mop since those overflowing commodes make working on your knees onerous and it's hard to keep your uniform looking spiffy with unidentifiable particles on it.

Looking forward to checking this out in detail and having someone else to share the bar tabs with!

#4: Re: Honorary Membership! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:01 pm
    ----
Welcome to the groupe Freiherr_Kiefer! Can't wait to check out the new scenery.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum