Nice Work!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Nice Work! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:53 am
    ----
Spooky nice work for the scales he works in. Be sure to scroll down...and don't miss the selections on the side bar.

dqscaleworks.blogspot....-post.html

#2: Re: Nice Work! Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:27 am
    ----
Very cool, thanks for sharing!

#3: Re: Nice Work! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:30 pm
    ----
Very cool! I think we've all wanted to do something this detailed at some point, but didn't for various reasons.... Wink

#4: Re: Nice Work! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:02 pm
    ----
Man, is it just me or do the Luftwaffe F-104 Starfighters with that Eisernes Kreuz look like just of the most menacingly cool aircraft ever, or what???

#5: Re: Nice Work! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:39 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Man, is it just me or do the Luftwaffe F-104 Starfighters with that Eisernes Kreuz look like just of the most menacingly cool aircraft ever, or what???

It's not just you, but it encourages hooliganism. Wink

#6: Re: Nice Work! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:01 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

It's not just you, but it encourages hooliganism. Wink

See, that's exactly what I have been talkin' bout!!!!!!

#7: Re: Nice Work! Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:37 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Very cool! I think we've all wanted to do something this detailed at some point, but didn't for various reasons.... Wink

Mine normally ended up being customized by firecracker so I wasn't too worried about the level of detail in the paint scheme. Mr. Green

Wheels

#8: Re: Nice Work! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:44 pm
    ----
- wheelsup_cavu
- Shadow_Bshwackr

Mine normally ended up being customized by firecracker so I wasn't too worried about the level of detail in the paint scheme. Mr. Green

Wheels

...and then there's the withering pellet gun AA fire, which results in a slower demise and give the pilot time to ponder his fate.

-> Officer's Club