Newsflash: "Wife stabs husband with skwirrel"!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Newsflash: "Wife stabs husband with skwirrel"! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:09 pm
    ----
usnews.nbcnews.com/_ne...irrel?lite

Will the carnage never end? Won't somebody think of the children?!

#2: Re: Newsflash: "Wife stabs husband with skwirrel"! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:43 pm
    ----
it's the same sad old story, beer and tree rats (sigh)

#3: Re: Newsflash: "Wife stabs husband with skwirrel"! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:19 am
    ----
- piney
it's the same sad old story, beer and tree rats (sigh)

Still, you can see how she'd be attracted to a skwirrel...and no doubt, he to her. Wink

#4: Re: Newsflash: "Wife stabs husband with skwirrel"! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 am
    ----
I saw 'er first.

#5: Re: Newsflash: "Wife stabs husband with skwirrel"! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:38 pm
    ----
- Shades
I saw 'er first.

I think in this case, Shades, everyone is willing to concede you the win on that account. Shocked

#6: Re: Newsflash: "Wife stabs husband with skwirrel"! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:29 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- Shades
I saw 'er first.

I think in this case, Shades, everyone is willing to concede you the win on that account. Shocked

Looks like a match made in heaven!

Maybe after she's been showin' him a good time for a while, his disposition will improve. Wink

-> Officer's Club