trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: MoAce PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:26 am
    ----
can't get an ip game to work for CFS1..i've got windows 7 Vines has windows 8 any ideas??

#2: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:05 pm
    ----
Geeze you two are the techno geniuses of the modern age aincha?
The 'New Members' section, Mo?
lololol

Should work fine, if you have the IP number of the host (provided in the game).
Your problem will be getting Vines to figure out what an IP is.
Then he has to load the game, figure out where his joystick is and how to install that.
Don't you remember what he's like with computers?
Next you'll be telling him to try rebooting.

Do pass all this on, won't you.
I know he loves it when we diss his computer knowledge.
(Let's face it, he will have forgotten his Com-Central password by now so he won't see it otherwise)

#3: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: MoAce PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:10 pm
    ----
lmao..I've spent 3 days getting him to install and joystick working..you hit the nail on the head that time..lol..

#4: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:27 pm
    ----
Heheheh.
I'm actually not sure why it's not working for you.
If the guest has the host's IP (supplied in the game when the host chooses an IP game) he just keys it into the game when he gets through to the set-up room.
Should connect automatically.

However, if you ask Nurse BshWackr nicely, you might get him to set up a CFS1 server via Com-Central.
It's been known.

#5: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: MoAce PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:05 pm
    ----
Ole Bushy..Could you...Would you...Do That For Us IOLD CFS boys..EURO Sweep, RED , Vines ANd REd has Other Wanting Tio Fly CFS Again..Bush..Can You Set up a Server On Com Central???..old Buddy..(Snicker)

#6: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: MoAce PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:15 pm
    ----
Shades did I mention the 2 hours it took to Get Vines to put the IP in the right box in CFS...(rolling eyes)

#7: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 pm
    ----
I'm not surprised.
Only thing surprises me is he's one of your "Captains of Industry" nowadays!
;o)

#8: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:27 pm
    ----
Do not forget to turn off any firewalls....in windows and routers Mr. Green

Hiya Mo!!

#9: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: MoAce PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:44 pm
    ----
Hey Homie..Great to see ya again Bud....Ya I Did On My End But We're Dealing With Vines Here..he said he did but ?????????..if we can talk Ole Bushy into Servering this thing ...problem solved..Then i'll have Shades Guide Vines though the joining process..Help me out here Shades.......

#10: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:41 pm
    ----
If you say "Firewall" to Vines he's just gonna call his house insurer!

#11: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: MoAce PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:16 am
    ----
LMAO

#12: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:18 pm
    ----
Mo, give me a call when you can and I'll get a server set up... Wink

#13: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: MoAce PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:53 pm
    ----
i' don't think I still got yer number Bush..i could get it off the Sheeps pens bathroom wall but ya never know about these pranksters around here..can you give it to me in a private message or something..please

#14: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:57 pm
    ----
If only I had the time to set up my joystick so I could come an remind ya all why I was cutest.

#15: Re: trying to run ip game of CFS1 with EW_Vineswinger Author: MoAce PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:01 pm
    ----
Gulp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-> Officer's Club