You know times are hard when Stoopy starts moonlighting....
-> Officer's Club

#1: You know times are hard when Stoopy starts moonlighting.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:52 am
    ----
...and I DO mean "moonlighting." Shocked

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkRArybIFD0

"Taco Night" will never be the same.

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: You know times are hard when.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:22 am
    ----

#3: Re: You know times are hard when.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:28 am
    ----
SIX man-boobs may be some kind of new record! Rolling Eyes

#4: Re: You know times are hard when.... Author: ManoloLocation: Milan, Paris centers of fine fashion! PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:49 pm
    ----
Manolo says, The Manolo...he thinks The Stoopy may single-handedly revive the tradition and style consciousness of the poncho!

#5: Re: You know times are hard when.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:06 am
    ----
I saw 'er first!

#6: Re: You know times are hard when.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:20 am
    ----
- Shades
I saw 'er first!

I have her phone number, if you're interested...

...my indiscretion could have a price. Wink

#7: Re: You know times are hard when Stoopy starts moonlighting. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:39 am
    ----
Hey it pays the bills!!!!!

And there are FOUR extra places to stuff tip money into.... who said pigs is dumb?!

#8: Re: You know times are hard when Stoopy starts moonlighting. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:57 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Hey it pays the bills!!!!!

And there are FOUR extra places to stuff tip money into.... who said pigs is dumb?!

Do you do, you know, private shows?

What's the policy on happy endings, or is that dependent on tips?

-> Officer's Club