Meet the hotties here!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Meet the hotties here! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:48 am
    ----
Mr. Green

#2: Re: Meet the hotties here! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:39 pm
    ----
Wow the 3 one down on the left really gets my blood a boiling she is on fine fox.LOL

#3: Re: Meet the hotties here! Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:54 pm
    ----
She's also French Neutral (or at least a french journalist...)

#4: Re: Meet the hotties here! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:55 pm
    ----
- CrashEd
Wow the 3 one down on the left really gets my blood a boiling she is on fine fox.LOL

Frankly, I don't know how you can choose....I mean, they all look so fine!

#5: Re: Meet the hotties here! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:18 am
    ----
Is lingerie available at Frederick's or victoria's secrets?

#6: Re: Meet the hotties here! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:33 am
    ----
- fr8ycat
Is lingerie available at Frederick's or victoria's secrets?

Dont you think they're keeping enough "secrets" under there as it is? Laughing

#7: Re: Meet the hotties here! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:43 pm
    ----
Does the Taliban promote multiple wives by anyway?

#8: Re: Meet the hotties here! Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:36 pm
    ----
Is there any doubt on why these people have no problems strapping a bomb on there back and blowing themselves up?

Seriously, what do these people have to live for, they cover their women from head to toe, so they don't have any hot chicks to ever look at.

They can't drink, they can't play music, they have no money, they live in mud huts or caves and they have to pray to Allen like 10 times a day. Mr. Green

Crap, if I had to live like that I'd be signing up for backpack duty as well. Mr. Green

Nothing like being stuck in the 10th century since the 10th century. Laughing

#9: Re: Meet the hotties here! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:18 pm
    ----
Dont you think they're keeping enough "secrets" under there as it is?

Unfortunately I think they are all the wrong secrets! Laughing

#10: Re: Meet the hotties here! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:25 pm
    ----
- Mr Fr8ycat
Unfortunately I think they are all the wrong secrets!

LOL!!!!

#11: Re: Meet the hotties here! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:14 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
Dont you think they're keeping enough "secrets" under there as it is?

Unfortunately I think they are all the wrong secrets! Laughing

There are no secrets, from.....THE TALIBAN! Evil or Very Mad

-> Officer's Club