Outstanding stuff!!!!!!!
-> Com Central Screenshot Competition

#1: Outstanding stuff!!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:50 pm
    ----
I just have to say I have been seeing some SWEET stuff being displayed on the page and submitted into the Picture O'The Day queues. Really great effort by our two most prolific contributors, Hans (siskens) with his great eye for a beautiful shot, and the prolific & talented Freiherr_Kiefer.

Credit where it's due, gentlemen: Incredible effort and it's a great pleasure to come here every day and see what's up, and also to go into the queue and assign dates to the new masterpieces.

to ya both!

#2: Re: Outstanding stuff!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:09 am
    ----
Smile

#3: Re: Outstanding stuff!!!!!!! Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:20 am
    ----
it's with great pleasure that I am submitting the screenies............hopefully they're enticing enough to join in and get your favorites in the limelight. and : Thank You for your lining up the pictures and getting them out every day.

#4: Re: Outstanding stuff!!!!!!! Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:41 pm
    ----
indeed, thank you for your services Stoopy, to echo Hans, it is indeed a great pleasure to submit them and great praise indeed to be mentioned in the same sentence as Hans

-> Com Central Screenshot Competition