M1 Tank TL4 at churchville, MD
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: M1 Tank TL4 at churchville, MD Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 pm
    ----
I think TL4 is tank load 4, testing at Churchville PG. This was 8 miles West of APG on the automotive track there. I would go by there on an irregular basis to see what was being tested.
As for APG not having a live show this year, no surprise there! Neal, thanks for checking! If you google-earth Aberdeen all sorts of items at different spots (mainly Phillips Air Field) where armor is displayed, but I doubt we'll ever get to see it. The same with Ft. Knox, it's there (scattered of course) just try to access it! Now the big question is: When will Ft. Lee and Ft. Benning open the not-yet-built museums? I'm not going to go into funding the future shows, Museums, vehicles, etc. only to say I'm angry my past donations of time and money were wasted! Even Carlisle, Pa is not what it used to be. Rick

#2: Re: M1 Tank TL4 at churchville, MD Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:20 pm
    ----
A few more of the M1 TL4.

-> AFV News Discussion Board