I am not dead
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: I am not dead Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:38 pm
    ----
Well hello gents. Suuuuwwwweeeeeee. I am still very much alive and wallowing. Would take a hundred pages to explain why i have not dropped in to say hello the last couple of years ...have not forgotten though all the great times rollin in the mud. After moving home to british columbia 4 years ago i have been a busy boy but never got back into my flight simming. Since the last time i dropped in i became a heavy equipment operator instructor and restarted my life but left that and am now operating again at syncrude in the alberta oilsands but call vernon bc home now. Is so good to just randomly drop in and see things are still happening in the sty. Ill make it a priority to look back and try and see what ive missed but could take awhile. Lol. But for now i just had to drop back and say hello and that ive missed all of ya's.

#2: Re: I am not dead Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:40 pm
    ----
"SUUUWEEEEE"! Good to hear from ya' Hoppa. Life has a way of moving on and I don't sim like I used to, either. But we never forget our squaddies! Take care, Bud!

#3: Re: I am not dead Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:41 pm
    ----
Good gawd almighty - great to see you Hoppa!

#4: Re: I am not dead Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:57 pm
    ----

#5: Re: I am not dead Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:48 am
    ----
SUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuWeeeeeee

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum