Sunday 20th April Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 20th April Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:27 pm
    ----
We are almost there.... After this flight there is one more to come and we are done with flying through England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland!

Now, this flight covers a lot of RAF bases, and whoever owns some the wonderful fields of the Aircraft Construction Group can enjoy them while we follow our route.

Again, a little Cessna or Piper will do, the trip has a lenght of about 170 NM.

With the UK trip almost over we'll have decide how to continue...

Two alternatives come to my mind: One is to stay within ORBX country and discover Northern California (with some real Bush Flying!) or maybe we stay in Europe and visit each and every Capital of all European Countries...

We should discuss this Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday 20th April Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:07 pm
    ----
Hi Guys, I will not be flying today. The scheduled time is the same as the time my wife scheduled for an Easter dinner here for our family. Regarding the next area to fly, I vote for the Northern California area. As we've already seen, it is full of nice small airfields for some real bush flying opportunities. I know we have a large area of add on scenery for the area from where Orbix starts all the way up to Alaska and over into Canada that we can explore. If you are worried that not all of us have it, namely me, don't. I have all of the North America Orbix area packages installed. I just don't have all the separate airports, so some of them will be stock or unimproved. I also have the Return to Misty Harbor scenery like Jeff.

Have a good flight and have a Happy Easter.

#3: Re: Sunday 20th April Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:35 pm
    ----
Hi guys,
Yes, Easter. I don't think I will fly today either. We have a big family gathering today at my Mom's house.
Northern California sounds interesting to me, for the next flight.

Happy Easter, and I'll see you next weekend.

Edit - I just finished this flight. I didn't want to miss it because of Easter. Great tour of the airfields! I really enjoyed it, and the countryside. Thanks.

#4: Re: Sunday 20th April Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:22 pm
    ----
Happy Easter everybody, enjoy your family activities!!!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights