"Sophisticated Swine?"
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: "Sophisticated Swine?" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:53 pm
    ----
I mean, what-the-actual-f***?! How did we make this list? Sure the occasional bomb has fallen a little wide now and then...and Stoopy can't control his wind in public places sometimes (OK, most of the time) and some of Fr8ycat's hemlines are a little too short to be considered family-friendly, but this is just beyond the pale....

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: "Sophisticated Swine?" Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:53 pm
    ----
not only that, but if we had to make the list we should at least be number 1

Last edited by Freiherr_Kiefer on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: "Sophisticated Swine?" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:55 pm
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
not only that, but if we had to make the list we should at least be number 1

Damn skippy!

#4: Re: "Sophisticated Swine?" Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:05 pm
    ----
Last time I checked, we weren't all that sophisticated so I think we're safe.

No...Ascout's little umbrellas in his cocktail glass full of Natural Light don't count.

Last edited by JG300-fr8ycat on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: "Sophisticated Swine?" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:13 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
Last time I checked, we weren't all that sophisticated so I think were safe.

No...Ascout's little umbrellas in his cocktail glass full of Natural Light don't count.

It strains the bounds of credibility to suggest that Ascout will be found drinking the "light" version of anything. Razz

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum