We Don't Forget
-> Officer's Club

#1: We Don't Forget Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:44 pm
    ----
following this link www.501st-klondikes.nl/ you'll come across the upcoming events around the 70th anniversary of Operation Market Garden in Sept. 1944. Since my hometown is smack in the middle of the festivities ......the 14th my 72nd birthday.....this is to be a time to remember. I think..( ) 101AB will be up front once more !

#2: Re: We Don't Forget Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:51 pm
    ----
Thank you Hans

#3: Re: We Don't Forget Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:27 am
    ----
- siskens
following this link www.501st-klondikes.nl/ you'll come across the upcoming events around the 70th anniversary of Operation Market Garden in Sept. 1944. Since my hometown is smack in the middle of the festivities ......the 14th my 72nd birthday.....this is to be a time to remember. I think..( ) 101AB will be up front once more !

I had no idea you were 72, Hans. Laughing

Speaking of the 501 PIR, I see no reason why you shouldn't feature that link on your re-enactors website, especially since you had such an instrumental role it. I'm sure the family would be fine with it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubcRVFoSx4

Doug

-> Officer's Club