Old photos
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Old photos Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:11 pm
    ----
3 older photos. I'm going to be back soon! Rick

#2: Re: Old photos Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:37 pm
    ----
- Rick_Eshleman
3 older photos. I'm going to be back soon! Rick

...and very pleased we are that you'll be able to do so!

#3: Re: Old photos Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:17 am
    ----
Thanks Doug. Normally easy!

#4: Re: Old photos Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:05 pm
    ----
Good Day folks! I've loaded 20 photos on flickr BRICK6757 account for those who choose to view. Rick

A side note, APG former Ordnance Museum still has a small quantity of outside items. This can also change. Of quick list: Churchill, early British, some artillery noted, T92 light tank, and more.

#5: Re: Old photos Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:58 pm
    ----
My computer (new Lenovo) has been very poor in photo editing, of course it may be me! I'm still able to post on: flickr 6757 and welcome all of you to view there. I'm doing well and tumor was not active, so back to work in a few weeks. A reminder that there are still a few items at APG, checking in can be a pain. Take care, Rick

#6: Re: Old photos Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:45 am
    ----
- Rick_Eshleman
My computer (new Lenovo) has been very poor in photo editing, of course it may be me! I'm still able to post on: flickr 6757 and welcome all of you to view there. I'm doing well and tumor was not active, so back to work in a few weeks. A reminder that there are still a few items at APG, checking in can be a pain. Take care, Rick

#7: Re: Old photos Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:34 am
    ----
Glad to hear about that.
I follow you on Flickr and I love those old photos from APG.

Massimo

#8: Re: Old photos Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:52 am
    ----
Thanks Massimo! I also follow You in flickr, great photos and a nice variety. I'm working on getting photo editing (smaller size) in this computer so that I can post here. I always appreciate the expert opinions of folks who are as interested in Tank history as posting here. Tumor was benign by the way! All of your support much welcomed.. Take care. Rick

#9: Re: Old photos Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:11 pm
    ----
Good to hear ,you are doing well Rick !!!

Walter

#10: Re: Old photos Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:44 am
    ----
- Rick_Eshleman
Tumor was benign by the way!
Great news!

#11: Re: Old photos Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:28 pm
    ----
Good to hear that, Rick.

#12: Re: Old photos Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:06 pm
    ----
Thank you all for your support through this, I'm very glad to be back and should be posting in near future. Rick

-> AFV News Discussion Board