Fly in and Car show
-> Officer's Club

#1: Fly in and Car show Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:07 am
    ----
At Odessa, Tx KODO

There would have been more but the ole phone died......... Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: Fly in and Car show Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:11 am
    ----
A Willy's coupe...yum, yum!

..and what are the two twins...Beech?

#3: Re: Fly in and Car show Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:17 am
    ----
Howard 500's I think. Cool

#4: Re: Fly in and Car show Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:43 pm
    ----
Both of the Beech aircraft are Volpars. Essentially they are sooped up Beech Expediters with nose gear instead of being a tail dragger.

#5: Re: Fly in and Car show Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:07 am
    ----
- RCAF_Wingnut
Both of the Beech aircraft are Volpars. Essentially they are sooped up Beech Expediters with nose gear instead of being a tail dragger.

Right on!!

Unusual to se two at the same place Mr. Green

#6: Re: Fly in and Car show Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:59 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
- RCAF_Wingnut

Right on!!

Unusual to se two at the same place Mr. Green

...and that's why I asked. I've even simmed a couple, but only ever seen a real once.

#7: Re: Fly in and Car show Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:27 pm
    ----
When I was flying in FS-9, I put together a texture package for the Volpar both with wheels and floats that had around 20 different textures. Since I now fly in FSX I haven't flown it. I have a ported over version of the wheeled version, but I have yet to fly it.

#8: Re: Fly in and Car show Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:55 am
    ----
Oh, yeah....

Plus, I.C.C.S. Vietnam, hastily remarked....

www.air-america.net/im...volpar.jpg

-> Officer's Club