Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:41 pm
    ----
The assessment of the skwirrel as "goofy" seems appropriate...it's almost as if they know him. Wink

www.cnn.com/video/data...r.cnn.html

#2: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:01 pm
    ----
I am careful not to express any political preference.
As a national inspiration, I am obliged to take my responsibilities seriously.

#3: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:25 pm
    ----
- Shades
I am careful not to express any political preference.
As a national inspiration, I am obliged to take my responsibilities seriously.

Oh, you're just biding your time until she comes back on the singles market. Wink

#4: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:07 pm
    ----
Her ass is fatter and saggier than my Mums' now.
Give Arnie a shot, sez I.

#5: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:39 am
    ----
Her ass is fatter and saggier than my Mums'

you took a shot at yer own mom !!!!

#6: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
    ----
- piney
Her ass is fatter and saggier than my Mums'

you took a shot at yer own mom !!!!

It's the fact that he sized it up that the jury finds....disturbing. Shocked

#7: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:02 am
    ----
Everyone'e a target.
Bigger the target, the easier they are ta hit.

#8: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:58 pm
    ----
- Shades
Her ass is fatter and saggier than my Mums' now.
Give Arnie a shot, sez I.

............ no comment Shocked

#9: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:00 pm
    ----
Wery Vise, young Trigger-me-lad.

#10: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:11 pm
    ----
Come on Piney, you keep missing your shot against that crazy tree rat. Aim for the body. The heads too small.

#11: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:54 pm
    ----
- RCAF_Wingnut
Come on Piney, you keep missing your shot against that crazy tree rat. Aim for the body. The heads too small.

lololol

#12: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:11 pm
    ----
Hell that tree rat is an easy fat target. Piney keeps missing because if he killed shadeypoo off com central would get rather boring.

#13: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:56 pm
    ----
"FAT"?!?!?!?
That's musckle, that is.

#14: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:49 pm
    ----
And the lie detecting robot gets a nice shot at that large tree rat and slaps him into next week.

#15: Re: Shades does something useful...and it's caught on film! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:02 pm
    ----

-> Officer's Club