The Patriotic Art of Jason Heuser
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: The Patriotic Art of Jason Heuser Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:27 am
    ----
I ran across these a wile ago and, while I would never condone the practice of copying images from the internet for personal use, I will say that the Ronald Reagan, Teddy Roosevelt (with B.A.R.!!), JFK, and Paul Revere do make excellent desktop backgrounds. And even though I am not a Democrat, I do appreciate the homages to those Presidents as well.

Be sure to peruse all available pages and click on each image to or three times to ensure you are getting the maximum size... so as to fully appreciate the historically accurate detail, of course. Wink

sharpwriter.deviantart.../?offset=0

#2: Re: The Patriotic Art of Jason Heuser Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:06 am
    ----
pretty cool stuff

#3: Re: The Patriotic Art of Jason Heuser Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:23 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy

Be sure to peruse all available pages and click on each image to or three times to ensure you are getting the maximum size... so as to fully appreciate the historically accurate detail, of course. Wink

...like the belt-fed M1918? Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum