Ascout! Trade it in.
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Ascout! Trade it in. Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:49 am
    ----
Just saying, that's all. Mr. Green

"Dodge just announced that the 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat will deliver 707 hp, in addition to 650 lb-ft of torque. Let us repeat. 707 horsepower. That's more than the last Corvette ZR1. More than the new Corvette Z06. Did we mention that's more than the frickin' Viper's V10?"

#2: Re: Ascout! Trade it in. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:21 pm
    ----
Won't be happenin' I've got near 500 now (for a low, low, discount price) and can't see myself paying a premium for more power than I have now (which is well into the "entertaining" spectrum).

My SRT track day at VIR is next Wednesday...and you get to drive everything that SRT offers. Twisted Evil

#3: Re: Ascout! Trade it in. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:57 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

My SRT track day at VIR is next Wednesday...and you get to drive everything that SRT offers. Twisted Evil

Awesome! Put that GoPro to work, buddy!!!

Fr8ycat, I saw the 707HP story and thought the very same thing! Just...ridiculous.... power! So he NEEDS it!!! Mr. Green

#4: Re: Ascout! Trade it in. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:30 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- JG300-Ascout

Awesome! Put that GoPro to work, buddy!!!

Fr8ycat, I saw the 707HP story and thought the very same thing! Just...ridiculous.... power! So he NEEDS it!!! Mr. Green

They provide you with some video, but understandably won't permit any cameras by attendees that require mounting in any way (even suction cup).

#5: Re: Ascout! Trade it in. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:43 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

They provide you with some video, but understandably won't permit any cameras by attendees that require mounting in any way (even suction cup).

Maybe that's better anyway....allows for a more spontaneous environment! Mr. Green

#6: Re: Ascout! Trade it in. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- JG300-Ascout

Maybe that's better anyway....allows for a more spontaneous environment! Mr. Green

I believe they have cameras mounted on the front of the cars and you receive a recording of your session(s).

Re the new Hellcat:

I'm not a big fan of boosted V8's, but SC's are preferable to turbos. I HATE what they did to the interiors of the 2015 Chally's. It looks like a Japanese car....not that there's anything wrong with that....on a Japanese car. On these cars, it looks silly. Rolling Eyes

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum