If you want to see some Sherman BARVs in details
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: If you want to see some Sherman BARVs in details Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:46 pm
    ----
https://www.flickr.com/photos/13963542@N08/sets

95% of the photos I took in the UK two weeks ago are now on Flickr. I've done detailed walk-around of 3 different Shermans BARV. I wish I had not lost all the pictures I took of the Cadman's BARV when it was displayed in Normandy 1 month ago... Rolling Eyes that was the 4th one..

P-O

#2: Re: If you want to see some Sherman BARVs in details Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:36 am
    ----
Have you looked down the back of the settee? I'm always losing things down there!

#3: Re: If you want to see some Sherman BARVs in details Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:52 am
    ----
??

#4: Re: If you want to see some Sherman BARVs in details Author: zafar500 PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:53 am
    ----
Thanks for sharing these with us. good luck

Are you worried about certkiller scwcd exams - braindumps.com prep and mtu.edu ? Check out our latest resources for actual tests 640-864 dumps braindump .

-> AFV News Discussion Board