in beta testing
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: in beta testing Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:09 pm
    ----
the übersecret fourth part of the FSX JG300 scenery trilogy.

The Baron

#2: Re: in beta testing Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:09 pm
    ----
I'll be needing the whole set now that I've got FSX installed. Scenery installs have not been smooth for my new FS9 and FSX installs...seems to be a Win 7 thing. Aircraft go right in, but scenery has been a challenge in several cases.

#3: Re: in beta testing Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:38 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
I'll be needing the whole set now that I've got FSX installed. Scenery installs have not been smooth for my new FS9 and FSX installs...seems to be a Win 7 thing. Aircraft go right in, but scenery has been a challenge in several cases.

check your PMs buddy

#4: Re: in beta testing Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:57 pm
    ----
Animal Control stopped by to investigate. Not sure exactly what was going on here (We did not ask and they did not tell) but this guy was determined to hide his face. Wink

#5: Re: in beta testing Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:15 pm
    ----
You found Bushy! Twisted Evil The Baron has been waiting for comment about that Laughing

#6: Re: in beta testing Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:27 pm
    ----
- piney
You found Bushy! Twisted Evil The Baron has been waiting for comment about that Laughing

The Ascout knows a thing or two about turning over rocks and looking behind woodsheds for sordid activity. You've learned well. Wink

#7: Re: in beta testing Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:21 am
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
the übersecret fourth part of the FSX JG300 scenery trilogy.

The Baron

I bet a Howard can be gotten in there...and if it can get in, it can get out. Laughing

#8: Re: in beta testing Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:48 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

I bet a Howard can be gotten in there...and if it can get in, it can get out. Laughing

check your PMs and warm up your Howard Wink

#9: Re: in beta testing Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:39 am
    ----
- piney
- JG300-Ascout

check your PMs and warm up your Howard Wink

Got it, will advise.

So far, only anomalies I'm seeing in any of the sceneries are some elevation issues of some vehicles/static aircraft on sloped surfaces....and occasionlly some inexplicable lines (usually three) from cockpit view that correspond to texture "flashing" on certain ground object textrures (like buildings, vehicles or static aircraft). Over all, a very good effort with many macros I, of course, recognize (some of which might be the issue in FSX). Minor annoyances and no reason not to enjoy them. Overall, a great effort with a lot of imagination!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum