How embarrassing!
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: How embarrassing! Author: TimRoyallLocation: Holland PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:10 am
    ----
5 Belgian Piranhas all run into each other on a road run in Holland this morning!

www.ed.nl/regio/valken...-1.4506776

#2: Re: How embarrassing! Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:54 am
    ----
That is something you don't see every day Smile

Walter

#3: Re: How embarrassing! Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:50 am
    ----
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thanks for sharing!

Massimo

#4: Re: How embarrassing! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:19 pm
    ----
Well, there will be no shortage of guys for firewatch, KP, floor was scraping (with razor blades) and weeding the company grounds for quite a while. All overseen by at least one officer whose going to be a long time in his present grade (if he manages even to hold on to it).

#5: Re: How embarrassing! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:13 pm
    ----
I'm sure they where testing to see if the airbags worked Razz

#6: Re: How embarrassing! Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:37 am
    ----
What would say Forret Gump

Accident in Nizhny Tagil (Russia)

news2night.com/en/news...egkovushku

#7: Re: How embarrassing! Author: ShermanWasRightLocation: Central Ohio/Northern Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:57 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Well, there will be no shortage of guys for firewatch, KP, floor was scraping (with razor blades) and weeding the company grounds for quite a while. All overseen by at least one officer whose going to be a long time in his present grade (if he manages even to hold on to it).

I thought this sort of thing usually meant punishment for the enlisted involved and a promotion for the officer responsible Laughing

#8: Re: How embarrassing! Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:17 pm
    ----
Hmmmm. Somebody...actually at least four somebodies...were feeling sleepy. And then the guy in front stopped!

How do you say: "Driver, stop. Driver! Stop! DRIVER! WAKE UP! STOP! DRIVER, G*DD***T! STOP! WAKE U...s***! OWWWW! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR STUPID A**!"

You know, just in case we ever need to know. '-)

C

#9: Re: How embarrassing! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 pm
    ----
- C_Sherman
Hmmmm. Somebody...actually at least four somebodies...were feeling sleepy. And then the guy in front stopped!

How do you say: "Driver, stop. Driver! Stop! DRIVER! WAKE UP! STOP! DRIVER, G*DD***T! STOP! WAKE U...s***! OWWWW! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR STUPID A**!"

You know, just in case we ever need to know. '-)

C

Durn mondern vehicles make no provision for kicking the driver in the head or beaning him with an end connector. Rolling Eyes

-> AFV News Discussion Board