Il-2 Battle of Stalingrad
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Il-2 Battle of Stalingrad Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:17 am
    ----
There's not a specific thread for this, so I'm posting it here.
You might want to have a look to what they're doing here:
-> il2sturmovik.com/

Apparently another chapter in the Il-2 saga, it's a completely new project instead. Those who are working on it are the same developers who produced Rise of Flight and Ilya Muromets - that is 777 Studios.

The sim, which is focused on the Battle of Stalingrad (wow, really?), though still in development, and scheduled for official release by the end of september, it's already available with the formula called "early access".

Cheers

Marco

#2: Re: Il-2 Battle of Stalingrad Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:56 am
    ----
Been watching it since it was first announced. Several from the old UBI forums and the original IL-2 seem to have gravitated to this new iteration of the sim. It was a nice surprise to see several from the "old guard" come out of the woodwork, after years of silence in some cases, when it seemed that they had moved on to other things.

I have bought it but I have yet to play it. I am using the same nick on their forums.

Wheels

#3: Re: Il-2 Battle of Stalingrad Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:52 pm
    ----
-S-

Looking forward to this one too...youtube clips in HD look awesome.
Going to get a Track IR5 for this and Rise of Flight..
Great times for flight simmers..

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#4: Re: Il-2 Battle of Stalingrad Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:08 am
    ----
IL-2 BoS heading to the Pacific.

Japanese Translator Needed: forum.il2sturmovik.com...or-needed/
- Jason_Williams @ IL-2 BoS forums
Position:
1CGS has an immediate need for a TRANSLATOR to help us translate Japanese language reference materials for airplanes, ships, weapons and equipment etc. into English. This will include books, drawings, websites and any other documentation we have or may acquire in the coming months

Compensation:
To be discussed should applicant be interviewed

Requirements:
Applicant should be fluent in the Japanese language including Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana styles and be able to understand written text at a minimum and its context which is sometimes technical in nature.

Must be extremely interested in our products and a desire to help us succeed.

Must be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Start Date:

ASAP

Send Jason a PM or email (email address in profile) with a brief explanation of you background in Japanese and what your level of fluency is.

Wheels

#5: Re: Il-2 Battle of Stalingrad Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:22 pm
    ----
The Pacific module took a detour to Europe for the "Battle of Bodenplatte" scenario. P-51'S, P-38's and Me-262's oh my...
Battle of Bodenplatte: il2sturmovik.com/store...denplatte/

Wheels

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters