TC's Corner #7, "OF course I get letters!"
-> Officer's Club

#1: TC's Corner #7, "OF course I get letters!" Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:11 am
    ----
Letters? Yes I got letters! And there from my hundreds, no, thousands of loyal fans everywhere. This week, I am going to answer one from little Sammy Hill, who currently goes to Sunnydale Elementary School in Clawson Michigan.

My name is Sammy Hill and I’m 12 years old. Mr. TC, I am writing this letter to you in hopes of you telling all your many thousands of readers about this very bad man. His name is PGTigercat.

My Uncle and I have the same birthday, and for our birthday’s Mommy bought my Uncle and me the Combat Flight Simulator game. It is, or was, a very fun game. But now, mommy won’t let me play it.

There is a very bad man who fly’s his Rookie Killers on the Zone. He said that he does it for fun too!

No one should kill anyone; at least that is what my mommy says. And I told him that in a chat room and now I’m worried because I’m a rookie AND a kid. Mr. TC, does he really kill rookies? Can you get him to leave me alone?

In the chat room he said he didn't kill Rookies, he KILTS them. Now my Mommy won’t let me play because PGTigercat might be there. She says she’s heard his name from my Uncle who now cusses a lot, and that PGTigercat’s Rookie Kilter plane is full of poisonous fumes that come from his socks. I think she heard that from my uncle, but I’m not sure.

Now I’m scared of PGTigercat, and before I go to bed mommy has to check under my bed and in the closet for Rookie Kilters or worse as my mommy says, his socks!

Mommy says PGTigercat is corrupted and demented. Now I don't know what that means, but it doesn’t sound to good. So can you help me Mr. TC? I want to fly on the Zone and not worry about that bad PGTigercat man.

Thank you and write me back as soon as you can.

Sammy Hill, 6th Grade, Sunnydale Elementary School

And here is my reply to little Sammy Hill:

Dear Little Sammy Hill,
Things aren’t always as they appear from the outside. I know this fine PGTigercat man that your Mommy talks about. He is a wonderful man, some say similar to Santa Claus!

He helps rids the Zone of those EVIL PEOPLE known as Rookies! They are the one’s trying to get into your house and get you! This nice man named TCXXXXXX ... errrrrr... PGTigercat came and saved you and your Mommy from those EVIL ROOKIES and you and her has nothing to worry about.

The rumor about his socks is simply not true! Those fumes are from his Genuine Italian Rookie Kilters shoes he wears, and some say it’s a pleasant aroma. Of course they don’t get too close when they say it, but that’s because the Rookie Kilter plane he fly’s scares them, or so they say.

Yes Sammy, PGTigercat is sort of like Batman, Robin Hood, and Superman all rolled into one! He makes it his life's work to defend the helpless, feed the hungry, heals the sick and helps the poor! Getting rid of those pesky Rook’s is his job Sammy. He’s doing it for you and for me, and it’s simply not true that he enjoys kilting them! It’s a dirty job demanding lots of mXXX…. uh…. his time!

So you see little Sammy Hill, things aren't always what they seem on the outside. Now go to bed and don’t worry about a thing! TC is doing his best to help you and your mommy get rid of those sneaky, underhanded pesky Rook’s and by the way, what did you say your uncles Zone name was?

Sincerely,
PGTigercat

-> Officer's Club