Rena Panzer Park
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Rena Panzer Park Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:36 am
    ----
Hi all

I'm currently in Norway and have access to the Rena Panzer Park.
Special requests are possible, I'm here until the 24the.
BTW I've been asking around about the Stug III that should be here, but getting only strange looking faces Wink

Some teasers:

[img]
IMG_2659 by tichenor3698, on Flickr[/img]

IMG_2650 by tichenor3698, on Flickr

IMG_2678 by tichenor3698, on Flickr

more at: Rena Flickr page

Michel

#2: Re: Rena Panzer Park Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:23 pm
    ----
they don't have any Sherman, have they?

#3: Re: Rena Panzer Park Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:08 pm
    ----
Nope, no Shermans here
Michel

#4: Re: Rena Panzer Park Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:05 am
    ----
- Tichenor
Hi all

I'm currently in Norway and have access to the Rena Panzer Park.
Special requests are possible, I'm here until the 24the.
BTW I've been asking around about the Stug III that should be here, but getting only strange looking faces Wink
l

Strange faces? I went to Camp Parks in Dublin California and asked the idiot in charge, "Where is the tank?"

He responded, "The what?"

Rolling Eyes Shocked

#5: Re: Rena Panzer Park Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:16 pm
    ----
- "I
Nope, no Shermans here

Wrong anwser: Look what I found today:

[img]
IMG_2689 by tichenor3698, on Flickr[/img]

Sn 1139: riveted lower hull, and the original data plate still in place.
I even think its still a runner. The exhaust pipes were dripping oil and the crownwheels and the tension wheel aren't rusted.

Michel

#6: Re: Rena Panzer Park Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:15 pm
    ----
- JWB2
Strange faces? I went to Camp Parks in Dublin California and asked the idiot in charge, "Where is the tank?"

Rolling Eyes Shocked

since recently, I stopped asking "where is the Sherman" to average people.. now I ask them "where is the old and rusty tank".. lol

#7: Re: Rena Panzer Park Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:42 am
    ----
- the_shadock
- JWB2

Rolling Eyes Shocked

since recently, I stopped asking "where is the Sherman" to average people.. now I ask them "where is the old and rusty tank".. lol

Laughing

-> AFV News Discussion Board