VMMV, Open House 10-4-14.
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: VMMV, Open House 10-4-14. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:48 pm
    ----
Many tanks to see! The last 2 years this was held in August. Many demonstrations, worth the trip. Rick

#2: Re: VMMV, Open House 10-4-14. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:53 pm
    ----
3 more.

#3: Re: VMMV, Open House 10-4-14. Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:25 am
    ----
I have been looking at the pictures on Flickr, I think I am going to use your Pz 68 shot for the register PDF.
I feel Rafal could use a picture or two as well, for example your Strv 103 shot is much better than the one used in the PDF.

Two suggestions from me:

- You better group more pictures inside albums. With 2000+ pictures you already reached the point where it's difficult to see what you have there

- You should try to put descriptive titles as much as you can. This helps a lot when people use Google to search for a specific subject.

Keep up the great work!

Massimo

#4: Re: VMMV, Open House 10-4-14. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:33 am
    ----
Massimo,
Please feel free to se Pz 68 photo and Rafal is welcome to use Strv 103 photo. Please credit to: Richard S. Eshleman. Any photos you find on Flickr are yours to use. I have just started to put photos in albums, but it may take awhile do to my job. I'll also (this winter) start adding descriptions.
Thanks for sharing your photos on flickr as well! I enjoy seeing places I may someday go to. Rick

#5: Re: VMMV, Open House 10-4-14. Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:04 am
    ----
- Rick_Eshleman
I enjoy seeing places I may someday go to. Rick

That's the same for me and pretty much everybody else here.

Massimo

#6: Re: VMMV, Open House 10-4-14. Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:39 pm
    ----
I should also apply for a use of some of your pictures, Rick.

thanks for sharing !!

P-O

#7: Re: VMMV, Open House 10-4-14. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:42 pm
    ----
P-O, You're more than welcome to use some photos also. Got a few of the Sherman Tanks there! Rick

#8: Re: VMMV, Open House 10-4-14. Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:24 am
    ----
Sorry we missed you this year, Rick. We had a friend's wedding to attend on Saturday and went to the open house on Sunday. Smile

#9: Re: VMMV, Open House 10-4-14. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:16 am
    ----
Hope to see you there next year! How was the Sunday show? We had good weather on Saturday. Rick

#10: Re: VMMV, Open House 10-4-14. Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:11 pm
    ----
It was good! They drove the M41, M113, M24, Centurion, T-34, and M4A3 (along with the FV 432s of course). Weather on Sunday was very pleasant. I think I like it better in October. Smile

-> AFV News Discussion Board