Sunday October 26th Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday October 26th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:23 pm
    ----
Attention Attention Attention

This weekend here in Europe we will turn our clocks back 1 hour. So, Wolter and Marco, I suggest we meet at 7 pm (our time) instead of 8 pm as before, until our friends in the US also change the time back to normal, ok?

As told last sunday, this is again a real "low and slow" trip. We take off at Trail (CAD4) and follow the flightplan to Golden (CYGE). The flightplan consists of quite some waypoints but nevertheless, you cannot simply plug in the AP and sit back to enjoy the scenery! The idea is to follow the valleys, roads or whatever there is to follow...

Departure and destination airports sport long and hardened runways, so pick a plane you like the can make about 130 KIAS. We will use real WX if that is VMC, otherwise we'll skip that and make it VMC Mr. Green , it's no fun otherwise...

See you all Sunday

#2: Re: Sunday October 26th Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:36 am
    ----
My wife told me we turn our clocks back next week, so the first weekend in November, on Saturday night specifically, and our flight will be at normal time on Sunday. For us here in the US we still fly at the same time this week and next week our time will be turned back so you guys in Europe can go back to 8pm as normal and it will still be the same time for as usual for us here in the US. The only ones changing times for a week is you guys across the big pond. See you this Sunday.

#3: Re: Sunday October 26th Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:04 pm
    ----
so it's our normal 20:00 hours then here in Europe

#4: Re: Sunday October 26th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:45 pm
    ----
Not this sunday Fled, today it's an hour earlier....

#5: Re: Sunday October 26th Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:17 pm
    ----
AH ! OK

Alzheimer light here ............. Rolling Eyes

#6: Re: Sunday October 26th Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:35 pm
    ----
Well here some screenies of todays exploits, great flightplan from Gunter and loads to see Cool

fled
Cool

#7: Re: Sunday October 26th Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:56 pm
    ----
I really like that plane Fled. What is company did it come from?

#8: Re: Sunday October 26th Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:14 pm
    ----
it's from Carenado Wingy Wink

#9: Re: Sunday October 26th Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:28 pm
    ----
I just bought one of those planes yesterday. I really like it.
I also picked up the "High Adventure" DHC-6 paint. Wink

See ya Sunday!

#10: Re: Sunday October 26th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:11 pm
    ----
Great, we're making progress all over .... lol...

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights