Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help!
-> FS2004

#1: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:18 am
    ----
I don't have this yet, and find the all the d/l's and stuff WAY too much. Could someone post for me a simple link(s) that will obtain for me:

1. The aircraft itself

2. The singel d/l that will get for me the Air America repaint..(and any other bare metal repaints in that same package).

I don't want all the repaints (no space or need) but sure would like the plane and the AA markings.

Thanks EVER so much! Laughing

#2: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:23 pm
    ----
OK, I got the plane...what download pack to I need to get the Air America one?

#3: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:45 pm
    ----
Shocked

Hi Ascout,

for the individual paints do a search on avsim.com or flightsim.com as they are posted there, just do a search for Milton and they large majority of 'm will appear

fled

#4: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:13 pm
    ----
Okey-Dokey...it's not part of a pack? Can get them individually?

Here...is this image of the new scenery better. (I LOVES this plane already!) Tricky in a storm up here!

#5: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:25 pm
    ----
rgr Ascout,.

All of the paints for the Beech are individual d/l's, I just tinkered 'm up into one pack to please the crowd and saving them time to get 'm all.

fled

#6: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:26 pm
    ----
OK, I have it now. Will have to proceed carefully with the install thing. I hate .cfg stuff!

Thanks!

#7: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:03 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
OK, I have it now. Will have to proceed carefully with the install thing. I hate .cfg stuff!

Thanks!

All done!, Thanks!

#8: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:45 pm
    ----
Ascout, If you would like the cargo version of that plane as well, I can cobble together a auto install version that will add it to the plane. I know the basic plane is the passenger version only, but I did up the cargo version of all the different paint jobs that we have available. Let me know.

#9: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:16 pm
    ----
- jo_wingnut
Ascout, If you would like the cargo version of that plane as well, I can cobble together a auto install version that will add it to the plane. I know the basic plane is the passenger version only, but I did up the cargo version of all the different paint jobs that we have available. Let me know.

Thanks, Wingnut...
I'd say, if the only difference is the interior rear cabin...don't bother...I don't ride back there much anyway. Are there any obvious external diff's? (Maybe no windows or something). Don't go to a lot of trouble...
Smile

#10: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:54 pm
    ----
The major difference is the extra cargo door that opens and the cargo that is strapped down in the fuselage. There are no other external differences. Milton did a special model for the extra door and the textures for the interior and an entry in the config file that will use them. Besides it's no real difficulty nor any real trouble for me to do it for you. I will just copy what I have for them, as I have both models in my hanger, and make it into a self install. Laughing I usually like to fly the Air America version when we do the sunday flights.

#11: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:25 pm
    ----
- jo_wingnut
The major difference is the extra cargo door that opens and the cargo that is strapped down in the fuselage. There are no other external differences. Milton did a special model for the extra door and the textures for the interior and an entry in the config file that will use them. Besides it's no real difficulty nor any real trouble for me to do it for you. I will just copy what I have for them, as I have both models in my hanger, and make it into a self install. Laughing I usually like to fly the Air America version when we do the sunday flights.

Okey-Dokey then! That'd be grand...thanks!

I'm leaving for Italy on Saturday and wont be back 'til the 18th, so after tomorrow, I'll be kinda' unresponsive until I get back...
Smile

#12: Re: Overwhelmed by the Beech D 18 thing..need help! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:55 pm
    ----
I can throw something together this evening after I get home from work. PM me with a way that I can get it to you, and I can have it to you by tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it. Cool

-> FS2004