can't open doors
-> FSX

#1: can't open doors Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:43 am
    ----
Rolling Eyes don't know why....but I can't open the doors via Ctrl+E anymore....very annoying... Anyone out there who knows a solution to this problem ?

#2: Re: can't open doors Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:30 am
    ----
Are you parked by a fuel pump? If so, move to an non-pump parking spot and try again. I found that when I'm in a fuelling box, the doors open momentarily and snap closed right away.

#3: Re: can't open doors Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:25 pm
    ----
moved into another, les hilly surrounding, in order to be more "balanced"but still no way of getting the 5^! -door open tapping Shift+E....... Mad Anyway: Merry Christmas......

#4: Re: can't open doors Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:59 pm
    ----
problem solved....had to do with some accidental deletion of a command... ...on the other hand - with the door open in these wintery days it's time to have a - so there is an additional good side to the affair. ( a bit early - but: Marry Christmas and Best wishes for 2015 !

-> FSX