Hey Dan
-> Officer's Club

#1: Hey Dan Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:19 pm
    ----
-S-

Having a problem extracting the 4.0 file with 7zip..I tried to unzip to get the installer up and it isn't showing in the folder, all the other files extracted o.k. though.

Did you have a similar problem..?

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#2: Re: Hey Dan Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:21 am
    ----
Hi Hammer,no I didn't have that problem,once I got and used 7zip and followed the instrctions it went well.Are you starting up the game between each new install?sorry it took so long to get back to you hammer ,it's been a busy Christmas season.

#3: Re: Hey Dan Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:43 pm
    ----
-S-

My question is with the 4.0 patch..I unzipped all the patches first, they all have a small red square that is the installer for the numbered patch exept the 4.0 patch, when unzipped, with 7zip btw, I get..

"folder" DashPics
"folder" mod
"folder" PaintSchemes
"folder" parts
"folder" TeamSpeak Integration Plugin
"Zipped folder" Mod-v40
"blank page icon" Team Fusion 4.0 MOD installer.zip.001
"blank page icon" Team fusion 4.0 MOD installer.zip.002

I have already unzipped the "zipped folder" Mod-v40" and when I tried to unzip it again it asked if I wanted to replace the existing file..
I didn't.

For the install of the 4.0 patch..do you just install the "Blank page icon"
Team Fusion 4.0 MOD installer.zip.001 then run the game or do you have to do it twice for the 4.0 patch installing the "Team Fusion 4.0 MOD installer.zip.002 file next and then run the game again...

The instructions are not clear on this.

I haven run any of the installers yet until I get this question with the 4.0 patch cleared up.

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

-> Officer's Club