Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: vw82 PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:01 pm
    ----
Do two fit in?

Maybe they should find the old Laurel and Hardy film first to see what can happen.

Oliver Hardy and Stan Laurel are driving in an FT-17 if my memory is correct and Oliver gets stuck upside down in the top turret opening!

I think Stan was driving!

#17: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:47 am
    ----
Snippet:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBeD9YF_ucg

Full:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c0m_vCBxw0

#18: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:57 pm
    ----
I will leave it up to Tim and Walter to decided who is who Mr. Green Mr. Green

#19: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:03 pm
    ----
Well I would not fit in this Renault
I need at least a Tiger Smile

#20: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: TimRoyallLocation: Holland PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:06 pm
    ----
Maus for me Smile

#21: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:37 pm
    ----
Some more

#22: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:40 pm
    ----

#23: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:42 pm
    ----

#24: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:53 pm
    ----
Looking at the picture's EXIF data I get the feeling light was quite okay over there. Can you confirm?

Massimo

#25: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:03 pm
    ----
Light was ok ,but difficulties when you get a lot of light at you from the window.
I know there is a trick ,but don't remember it

Walter

#26: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:04 pm
    ----
Also no flash and tripod allowed !

#27: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:10 pm
    ----
- Walter
Light was ok ,but difficulties when you get a lot of light at you from the window.
I know there is a trick ,but don't remember it

Look in your camera's manual for "Exposure compensation".
Or: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...mpensation

I think Michel may still remember about it.

Please note this can greatly mitigated the problem, but you may end up with an over-exposed background. Usually it's not such a big issues for our subjects, but it's something to keep in mind.

Massimo

#28: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:12 pm
    ----
- Walter
Also no flash and tripod allowed !

No tripod is expected, no flash can be annoying.

Any idea about "pole shots"? Do they allow people to use monopods that way?

Massimo

#29: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:37 pm
    ----
Thanks for the info Massimo
About tripods and poleshots ,the website say that you can ask the direction if you want to use that ,but must be before your visit

Walter

#30: Re: Three Amigos in Nationaal Militair Museum Soesterberg Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:06 am
    ----
Thanks for sharing the photos, gentlemen! Looks like a terrific museum! Mrs VB and I will make sure and add it to our already very long to-do list for our soon-to-be adventures across the pond.

Loren is working on shooting photos while perched on my shoulders - for shooting in museums with no monopods - they don't mention "no circus acts" in the museum FAQ. I'm sure the museums will welcome our indoor use of dronecopters. LOL!!!

Cheers!
PH

-> AFV News Discussion Board