Time for a George Bradford update
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Time for a George Bradford update Author: binder001 PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:12 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday George! I remember the "old days" when everybody wrote to you via surface mail and you would collect the material and publish it. AFV News and AFV G2 were about all we had to look forward to in those days.

Gary B.

#17: Re: Time for a George Bradford update Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:44 pm
    ----
George,
Best wishes on your Birthday! Thanks for publishing AFV News all of those years! Rick

#18: Re: Time for a George Bradford update Author: Jim_Coles PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:41 am
    ----
- TimRoyall
Wow, Happy Birthday George and thanks for introducing me to a hobby and career that's taken me all over the world and given me and my family endless hours of fun!

A belated Happy Birthday. I still have and use Armor Camouflage and Markings: North Africa 1940-1943 with its author photo inside of a much younger Mr. Bradford. One of the first modelling reference books I bought.

#19: Re: Time for a George Bradford update Author: George_BradfordLocation: Cambridge, Ontario PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:02 pm
    ----
Hi Jim;

Well, I still seem to have my hair.

GB

-> AFV News Discussion Board