Widescreen P.F.
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Widescreen P.F. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:26 pm
    ----
~S~
Anyone know if the I.L. series and P.F. can be played in widescreen, 16:9 ratio without distortion, how about COD and U.A. ???. Thinking about picking up a widescreen LCD but dont want the image streched to fill screen..

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#2: Re: Widescreen P.F. Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:59 am
    ----
Hey Brad

Yep PF can be played in widescreen without distortion and very good it is too... been using it on a 26 inch 16:9 screen for some time.. there has been a lot of discussion about wether it is true wide screen and in truth it is not it sort of chops off a thin strip from the top and bottom.. but if you then zoom out 1 notch you get back to exactly the same vertical display but with a much wider aspect.. so all the arguments are worthless.. can recomend it mate

Sly

#3: Re: Widescreen P.F. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:09 am
    ----
~S~
how you doing Sly....do you thik if i sold a kidney i could afford one of them pricey big screens...lol...?????

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool Laughing

#4: Re: Widescreen P.F. Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:49 pm
    ----
Hmmm I know your kidney has taken a hammering lol so prolly not much of a market there... how about one of yer B***s....... Oh I forgot they bin "Hammered" as well lol

Not much hope then bro Laughing

I'm great thnx brad and you? Where on that continent are you now?

Catcha ...Sly

#5: Re: Widescreen P.F. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:03 pm
    ----
~S~

LMAO....!!!!....in Calgary Alberta , Canada now, was going to pick up a load for Los Angels,,,,but have a lighting problem, layed over in the truck stop...they have internet access here and a pub too..!!..no women though...unless you blow them up or the ones that leave after the half hour is up..kind of like being a modern day cowboy, only you dont have sex with your horse......

#6: Re: Widescreen P.F. Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:04 pm
    ----
LMAO... Hammer....try sellin the truck for a widescreen and get yer a~~ back flying lol.....Sly, is the home renovations all done?

#7: Re: Widescreen P.F. Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:06 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
~S~

LMAO....!!!!....in Calgary Alberta , Canada now, was going to pick up a load for Los Angels,,,,but have a lighting problem, layed over in the truck stop...they have internet access here and a pub too..!!..no women though...unless you blow them up or the ones that leave after the half hour is up..kind of like being a modern day cowboy, only you dont have sex with your horse......

lol...what happened to the Palm Sisters? are they still arguing..LMAO

#8: Re: Widescreen P.F. Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:23 pm
    ----
Hey Hit

still up to my Ar*** in it at mo have a lash up rig and bin on HL a bit last week usually about 12 my time (19:00 yours).. will be back on soooooon , hold the fort will ya buddy

Hey Brad whats wrong with the30 minute women ? seems like a good deal to me MUCH cheaper lol

Catcha guys

#9: Re: Widescreen P.F. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:14 pm
    ----
~S~

dated the palm systers the other night....had a 3 way......

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters