British skwirrels....they're the worst...
-> Officer's Club

#1: British skwirrels....they're the worst... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:34 am
    ----
...but we already knew that

#2: Re: British skwirrels....they're the worst... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:02 pm
    ----
Oh sure.
It's MY fault that old dear was trying to drive her car over 40 mph.
What'd she expect???
Imagine the awful damage she could have caused my nuts doing that!!!

#3: Re: British skwirrels....they're the worst... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:27 pm
    ----
- Shades

Imagine the awful damage she could have caused my nuts doing that!!!

thought Mrs. Shades had already cut them off

#4: Re: British skwirrels....they're the worst... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:12 am
    ----
DrRedSkwirrell has nurses.
Lots of nurses.
They wouldn't dream of harming the Doctor's little love faucets.

Razz

#5: Re: British skwirrels....they're the worst... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:20 pm
    ----
The big story is British mechanics didn't open the hood before 'performing extensive tests'

Any self respecting shade tree mechanic would have taken his cup of coffee over to the car, opened the hood and contemplated the situation. He would have seen the nuts in the engine compartment at that point.

#6: Re: British skwirrels....they're the worst... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:14 am
    ----
- bsmart
The big story is British mechanics didn't open the hood before 'performing extensive tests'

Any self respecting shade tree mechanic would have taken his cup of coffee over to the car, opened the hood and contemplated the situation. He would have seen the nuts in the engine compartment at that point.

But he were drinking tea, which, by definition, means the "mechanic" was intellectually challenged. Wink

#7: Re: British skwirrels....they're the worst... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

But he were drinking tea, which, by definition, means the "mechanic" was intellectually challenged. Wink

So, what you've saying is the "mechanic" is a tree rat!

#8: Re: British skwirrels....they're the worst... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:02 pm
    ----
Razz

#9: Re: British skwirrels....they're the worst... Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:59 pm
    ----
- Shades
DrRedSkwirrell has nurses.
Lots of nurses.
They wouldn't dream of harming the Doctor's little love faucets.

Razz

Love faucets? Lmfao! Wait till I tell vines haha.

-> Officer's Club