2011 LVT “Swim” and Military Vehicle Parade - Belleville, MI
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: 2011 LVT “Swim” and Military Vehicle Parade - Belleville, MI Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:16 pm
    ----
Hi All,

We’ve added a gallery of photos from a very fun event held July, 22nd 2011 in Belleville, MI.

We were in the area for the “Thunder Over Michigan” Airshow and had heard that the nearby town of Belleville, MI was to have a parade with AFVs, vehicles and reenactors, some aircraft doing flyovers and a group “swim” with the LVTs that were brought into town for the big “Pacific Battle” element of the airshow. How cool is that?!! We made the trip to downtown and setup for the action. I was using a dual rig setup that made it possible to shoot video and stills simultaneously and took it for a spin. It worked fabulously!! I had mounted a Panasonic video camera atop my Canon 100-400 zoom lens and voila - instant multi-media!!!

Enjoy the still photos and check out the 10 minute video as well.

Gallery link:
www.vgbimages.com/AFV-...1/n-F6dwHW

Some teasers:

#2: Re: 2011 LVT “Swim” and Military Vehicle Parade - Belleville, MI Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:21 am
    ----
- vagabond
Hi All,

[/url]

"DAMMIT! I TOLD you we should have turned left at El Agheila!"

-> AFV News Discussion Board